Re: Intent to NMU uw-imap to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (dr@jones.dk):

> >Even if we're still far from the release of the next Debian version,
>
> Are you aware that uw-imap includes libc-client, which will most
> probably be frozen in a few days?

As this text is standard for every package, not really. Still, the
freeze has exceptions for l10n uploads as far as I know.

> Also, I have today uploaded a new upstream release of UW imap for
> experimental, and will ask the release team for acceptance of that.

OK, I'll then start from that one

> Please move on with this, as quick as at all possible.

We need to give time to translators...:)

> And please, instead of doing an NMU, then feel free to upload as a
> regular package upload: I am quite busy so am happy if you will take
> care of this, and I am confident in the quality of your work!
>
> The best is if you directly use the collab-maint Git repository I have
> setup today: git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/uw-imap.git

OK, I'll work in there.