Re: About a petition for debian-l10n-basque or debian-user-basque

Quoting pi (pi@beobide.net):

>  Thank you very much every by the quick reply. I open a bug to request debian-l10n.basque,
> if anybody or any group is interested on this petition result the bug is this [1]

Another suggestion: don't call this "petition". I'm actually unsure
whether this has the same meaning it has in French (and I guess
Spanish and maybe Basque) but "petition" is, in my language, often
used for gathering signatures to support some protest or request for
change of any kind.

In that specific case, we're talking about a request sent to Debian
listmasters so it's probably better avoiding the word "petition" and
just use "request".