Re: About a petition for debian-l10n-basque or debian-user-basque

Christian Perrier-(e)k esan zuen:
> Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel@users.sf.net):
>
> > >     * Which of these would be more  logical to ask for: debian-user-basque or debian-110n-basque? It would be interesting to create
> > > debian-user-basque to see if we can strengthen the community but if it weren't used to solve user doubts, we shouldn't´use it to
> > > manage issues related to 110n on a user team.
> >
> > Maybe you should start with debian-l10n-basque. If there will be one
> > time also not translation specific questions you could ask again for
> > a debian-user-basque list.
>
> I agree that -l10n-basque makes more sense, in my opinion and from
> what I know of the current activities of the Basque l10n community in
> Debian.

 Thank you very much every by the quick reply. I open a bug to request debian-l10n.basque,
if anybody or any group is interested on this petition result the bug is this [1]

[1] - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=470538

--
Piarres Beobide