Re: About a petition for debian-l10n-basque or debian-user-basque

Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel@users.sf.net):

> >     * Which of these would be more  logical to ask for: debian-user-basque or debian-110n-basque? It would be interesting to create
> > debian-user-basque to see if we can strengthen the community but if it weren't used to solve user doubts, we shouldn't´use it to
> > manage issues related to 110n on a user team.
>
> Maybe you should start with debian-l10n-basque. If there will be one
> time also not translation specific questions you could ask again for
> a debian-user-basque list.

I agree that -l10n-basque makes more sense, in my opinion and from
what I know of the current activities of the Basque l10n community in
Debian.

MJ Ray's suggestion is the right one. The HOWTO about list creation
indeed mentions that requests for new lists should be asked through a
bug report against the lists.debian.org pseudo-package.

The bug report format is described in the HOWTO.

Seconds to such proposal have to be sent to the same bug report.