Re: [D-I] 18 more new strings in "core" Debian Installer

On Friday 18 January 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> I would suggest to translators that they check how the string is
> translated in apt and use the same translation in D-I (or maybe someone
> wants to merge the translations from apt into D-I?).

When I did the Dutch translation I noticed that automatic merging of the
translations won't be possible as in apt the "/cdrom/" bit is a variable.

I could make it the same in d-i, which would also avoid potential translator
confusion. I'll make that change tomorrow unless I hear huge shouts
of "please don't".

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. Please CC me, or I won't hear you shout.