Re: Translators and changes in DDTSS (was: Re: Questions about DDTP)

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 09:26:50PM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On 7/4/07, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org> wrote:
> >        While we are at this, Martijn, is it possible to keep
> >track of all submissions made by DDTSS?  We would like to take
> >care of Copyright on the translations and would be great if we
> >can track all the translators and reviewers of the descriptions.

Who cares about the Copyright? Isn't the license the important info?
In this case a hint that translations will be considered as GPL
licensed would help, right?

Anonymous translations are really fine for me as long as I can improve
it and avoid that such persons overwrite important stuff ...

Jens