Re: Translators and changes in DDTSS (was: Re: Questions about DDTP)

On 7/4/07, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org> wrote:
        While we are at this, Martijn, is it possible to keep
track of all submissions made by DDTSS?  We would like to take
care of Copyright on the translations and would be great if we
can track all the translators and reviewers of the descriptions.

Well, every email sent by the DDTSS is stored and tracks who created
it and who reviewed it.

        Right now, DDTP will record the e-mail address from your
server, pt_BR team is using comments as a way to track this, but
we already experience some abuse of the web interface and that
would be great if we could both keep track of contributions and
disable non-login edition on a per-team basis.

Disabling non-logins from editting would be possible, if you wish.

        Last but not least, we are planning to integrate more
services on i18n.debian.net, to spread the knowledge about our
tools/resources and to make i18n.debian.net a central point in
the hope of a migration to a .org domain in a not so far future.
Would you think it is possible to add ddtss to i18n.d.n?

Well, the DDTSS is 7 perl scripts and a bunch of data files, a cronjob
and a procmail script, nothing terribly complicated. If you would like
it hosted elsewhere, that could be arranged. I don't have any logins
on any debian servers so I suppose someone else would have to do it?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/