Re: Can release-notes be checked out from cvs?

Hi Yuri,

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 10:53:02PM +0300, Yuri Kozlov wrote:
> 2007/3/15, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org>:
> >On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 07:59:53PM +0200, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> >> Do all debian developers have an account to commit to cvs?
> >Translators can send their updates here (if they don't have CVS access) to
> >get them commited.
>
> Updated Russian release-notes is attached.

thanks for the update. I committed it.

Please note that I added a more explicit version check header which is
now evalutated by a new script.

It seems the old version (encoded in UTF-8) was not buildable with an
unhacked debiandoc-sgml version!? Why did nobody noticed it?

Also please work using CVS not against it :-)
Your file missed the fixes introduced in revision 1.4 (fixed a typo in a
url and removed doubled slash) and 1.5 (Adapted version header to be
compatible with check-trans.pl).

Why did your translation miss the information which was fixed already in
the past?

PS: I hope I fixed it right. Don't know why, but vim fails again to view
the file correctly, even after :set encoding=koi8-r or/and :set
fileencoding=koi8-r.

Jens