Re: getting translated description of packages through apt

What about http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp which is linked
from http://ddtp.debian.net/?

> that got through this "great" proof reading phase (of course, everything
> anonymous, quite possible that some people push their translations in
> through that) it is just a pain for very many people in the german area.

You know that I do not agree, many others too. I also proofread all
changes of the Translation-de file since some months (but lag behind a
few weeks).

>  So, is there a documentation somewhere available (appart from UTSL) how
> to disable getting translated package descriptions? Mails about the
> problem to the team got unresponded so I don't really see any other
> approach to the issue, sorry. :/

According to #437523 (which was fixed today)
DDTP::APT::Acquire::Translation "none" in apt.conf will do it. I agree
that it should be added to
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp. Will you do so?

Jens