Re: [D-I] dpkg master branch for i18n switched to git

Hello,
On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 12:01:51AM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> >On Sunday 02 September 2007 08:32, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> >>Pearl:~/Vietnamese/Main Projects/Debian/DebianL5/dpkg clytie$ git-
> >>clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg
> And then Stefano said:

> >Clytie,
> >	check your user. I'm quite sure Christian username on alioth/git/
> >svn is
> >bubulle and on his machine too, I'm sc-guest on alioth and sc on my
> >machine. ssh send my username to alioth and it's wrong. Try: git-clone
> >git+ssh://clytie-guest@git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg dpkg
>
> and he was spot on! I did need to specify a different username, which
> didn't occur to me because I'm not used to git. I do it in SVN
> checkouts, so it should have occurred to me.

Could you update http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg/GitUsage
accordingly? It does not have the user part, it has a ".git" at the
and and ommits the final "dpkg".

Also it would be nice if you could specify the host key for
git.debian.org (i.e. alioth.debian.org) in the same wiki, took me some
hunting around to find it.

Thanks!

         Helge