[D-I] dpkg master branch for i18n switched to git

As the dpkg team switched the development of dpkg to git as of late
July, I just finally adapted the D-I stats scripts (dpkg is listed
there in "level 5") to use the GIT repository as reference.

Given that there have been changes in the meantime to dpkg strings,
you might expect your language's stats to change a bit for level 5.

For those who previously had access to the dpkg SVN, please now use
"git-clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg" to get the reference
git branch

(please don't expect /me to give you a course about git. That damn
thing is obscure enough for me and I just can manage to get very basic
work done with it...:-))