Re: Any Japanese translators out there?

Hi, Miry.

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:24:27 +0200
"Miriam Ruiz" <little.miry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need a helping hand to properly translate a license text:
> http://www5.atwiki.jp/yaruhara/pages/56.html
>
> I'm packaging 3 games that share this license (
> http://users.alioth.debian.org/~baby-guest/tmp/ ), and, according to
> upstream "Their licenses are permitting everything if you write my name
> anywhere on the readme.". I have the translation provided by google, but I
> want to have a proper translation to put into debian/copyright
>
> Can anyone around there who knows Japanese give me a helping hand with all
> this stuff?
>
> Thanks,
> Miry

Accoding the license text, I think you can freely distribute this game
without permission even if you modified it.
but you "should" (not "must") add your name in the readme.
You shoold caution that materials in the game (such as sound, voice ...)
may be under other licenses.

Translation is below:

About exception/copyright/distribution:
This game is under the "Yawaraka(flexible)" license
  A license of this game is flexible for everyone to enjoy.

  You can freely distribute a modified version of this game.
  Conversion is a really Fun!
  You should write your name and what you modified in the readme.

  If you performed a nice conversion, please tell me.
  I want to enjoy your game.

  Don't hesitate to copy and distribute an original game.
shinichi tsunoda