Small hiccups for the D-I statistics page (and websec notices)

Last two days, the D-I statistics pages were showing missing files for
a few packages. Therefore translators were notified by the "websec"
utility of "changes" needing their attention, namely packages going
from "completely translated" status to the infamous "not translated at
all".

This was triggered by problems with anonymous CVS checkouts on
alioth.debian.org which have been fixed this morning (UTC) by the
Alioth admins.

So, you'll be soon notified by "websec", again that the files
magically got translated again, while you did nothing..:-)..don't be
surprised, then.