Re: Copyright headers in po-debconf

* Felipe Augusto van de Wiel:

> # debsecan Brazilian Portuguese translation
> # Copyright (c) 2006-2007 debsecan's PACKAGE COPYRIGHT HOLDER
> # This file is distributed under the same license as the debsecan package.
> # Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto (hpfn) <listasdebian@terra.com.br>, 2006.
> # Eder L. Marques <frolic@debian-ce.org>, 2007.

I think this should read:

# Copyright (c) 2006-2007 Florian Weimer
# Copyright (c) 2006, Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto (hpfn) <listasdebian@terra.com.br>
# Copyright (c) 2007, Eder L. Marques <frolic@debian-ce.org>
# This file is distributed under the same license as the debsecan package.

IOW, three copyright holders, one licensing statement.

The FSF recommendation seems to be:

# Copyright (c) 2006-2007 Florian Weimer
# This file is distributed under the same license as the debsecan package.
#
# Translators:
# Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto (hpfn) <listasdebian@terra.com.br>, 2006.
# Eder L. Marques <frolic@debian-ce.org>, 2007.

But this seems wrong to me because the translators create a derived
work and get their own copyright.