Re: Copyright headers in po-debconf

"Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)" <faw@debian.org> wrote:
> On 13-08-2007 12:57, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > I think this should read:
> > # Copyright (c) 2006-2007 Florian Weimer
> > # Copyright (c) 2006, Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto (hpfn) <listasdebian@terra.com.br>
> > # Copyright (c) 2007, Eder L. Marques <frolic@debian-ce.org>
> > # This file is distributed under the same license as the debsecan package.
> >
> > IOW, three copyright holders, one licensing statement.
>
> 	Ok, this is similar of my understanding and our practice, we
> don't use your name because as I said, the template doesn't bring
> carry this info, so we usually assign it to the Package Maintainer,
[...]

I have never assigned my copyrights AFAICR.  I'm surprised if any
translators are assigning copyrights to package maintainers.

I think Florian Weimer's layout seems most accurate, but FSF's also
OK.  (IANAL IAJADD and so on.)

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.