Re: [g-i] Use of ttf-dejavu for rendering Georgian text

2007/7/10, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it>:
Hi,
as I reported in [1], version 2.18 of ttf-dejavu (currently in sid), adds
support for Georgian which helps achieving a better consistency in g-i and
desktop in general.
g-i still includes and uses Georgian glyphs coming from ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts-udeb
but I'd like to change it as to switch to use ttf-dejavu if it's ok with
native speakers (in cc).

Davide,

Can you include Malayalam glyphs also in Dejavu? How the glyphs has to
be submitted? Giving you the Malayalam font will do or should we give
you the complete Dejavu with Malayalam Glyphs added.

Cheers
Praveen

--
പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്