[g-i] Use of ttf-dejavu for rendering Georgian text

Hi,
as I reported in [1], version 2.18 of ttf-dejavu (currently in sid), adds
support for Georgian which helps achieving a better consistency in g-i and
desktop in general.
g-i still includes and uses Georgian glyphs coming from ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts-udeb
but I'd like to change it as to switch to use ttf-dejavu if it's ok with
native speakers (in cc).

I've prepared a few screenshots [2] to show how both fonts render the same text
samples at different fontsizes: bgp is on the left side, dejavu 2.18 on the right.
If needed I can provide more screenshots; feedback is very welcome.

thanx,
Davide

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2007/07/msg00142.html
[2]