[g-i] new screenshots available (dejavu 2.18)

Hi,
bubulle has uploaded the new version of ttf-dejavu (2.18-1).
I took the usual screenshots; this release contains alot of fixes and
new glyphs, I'd like to point out that it now adds support for Georgian,
making it possible to achieve better consistency in g-i (*)

please refer to [1] for more details about what changed since version 2.17-2.

The screenshots can be found in [2], where you can see what changed
from the previous version.
Note that:

 * text samples were updated for all languages
 * screenshots are now taken using a new pango+cairo based program I wrote (will commit
   the source in svn as soon as it'll be a bit more mature)
 * diff pics are available only if there are differences between the two versions
   (making it easy to see what changed and to use less disc space)

regards,

Davide

[1] http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/News
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots

(*) g-i still uses glyphs from ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts-udeb
and will drop the udeb after making sure it's fine to do so
(will soon discuss this on d-boot)