Re: debconf PO translations for the package kdebase

On 4/6/07, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

I unfuzzied the strings 6 and 7 because replacing xdm by kdm is enough
to make xdm translations usable. I see very very very few reasons for
this to be untrue as "xdm" and "kdm" are program names so, even for
languages with declinations or complicated grammar, I fail to see why
the surrounding context should be different.

the surrounding context is the same.
but I transliterate the words kdm or xdm.
that will change.

String 5 is a different story because there is an explicit mention of
"K Desktop Environment"....

of course.
regards
tv
--
BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!