Re: debconf PO translations for the package kdebase

Quoting Tirumurti Vasudevan (agnihot3@gmail.com):
> but it should have been three fuzzy. strings 5,6 and 7
> in stead we have only the 5th marked as fuzzy though "xdm" has been
> replaced in 5.6. and 7 by "kdm"

I unfuzzied the strings 6 and 7 because replacing xdm by kdm is enough
to make xdm translations usable. I see very very very few reasons for
this to be untrue as "xdm" and "kdm" are program names so, even for
languages with declinations or complicated grammar, I fail to see why
the surrounding context should be different.

String 5 is a different story because there is an explicit mention of
"K Desktop Environment"....