Re: debconf PO translations for the package kdebase

Quoting Praveen A (pravi.a@gmail.com):
> 2007/4/5, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
> >Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against kdebase.
>
> Are you sure it is the correct template. It looks more or less same as
> xdm template with xdm replaced by kdm? kdm seems to be a part of
> kdebase, but is it the only one?

It is the correct template. The kdm package is one of the binary
packages built by the kdebase package.

When calling for debconf templates translations, we always refer to
*source* packages, never binary packages.

Most of the translation and template has indeed been copies from the
xdm package templates (including s/xdm/kdm), which explains why the
translation is nearly complete (only one fuzzy).