----- Forwarded message from César Gómez Martín <cesar.gomez@gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:37:08 +0200
From: César Gómez Martín <cesar.gomez@gmail.com>
To: Christian Perrier <Christian.Perrier@onera.fr>
Cc: dario@rapisardi.org

On 6/6/06, Christian Perrier <Christian.Perrier@onera.fr> wrote:
>Quoting César Gómez Martín (cesar.gomez@gmail.com):
>
>> Yes, that would be a good idea. We haven't any kind of list yet.
>>
>> Would it be possible to have a debian list for the meeting?
>
>Hmmm, the creation of a Debian list for a temporary event might not be
>wished by the listmasters...

That is what I thought :)

I have just created one in googlegroups.

Here are the essentials:

* Group name: Debian i18n meeting of Extremadura
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/debian-i18n-extremadura
* Group email address debian-i18n-extremadura@googlegroups.com

Only Dario, you and me are subscribed. Anyone can join and we can add
members ;)

Hope this helps...

----- End forwarded message -----