Supported locales

Hi everyone :)

While updating my files for the installation guide, I wanted to give an example specific to my language for one of the strings:

Can be used to set both the language and country for the installation. This
will only work if the locale is supported in Debian. Short form:
userinput> to select German as language and Switzerland as country.

but I am unsure if the Vietnamese locale for Debian is called "vi_VN" or just "vi". Where do I check this, please?

Thankyou for your help. :)