Re: debian-l10n-galician

Javier, Christian, all:

I'll follow your sugestions in both ways, as improving the quality and
availability of the Debian galician translation and support is a current
needing; growing from a one-man force to a team force appears to be the
feasible way to do it.

Referred to the "enough interest" concept I did not find nothing about in
the docs; so I'll simply show my openess to comply to that requirement in
any way it might be done. If a personal meeting is needed, I'll can
arrange.

So, thank you for your help and interest,

dixo: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña