Re: Announce of an upcoming l10n upload for the mhc package

On 04/12/2006, at 8:36 AM, Tatsuya Kinoshita wrote:

On December 3, 2006 at 6:46PM +0100,
bubulle (at debian.org) wrote:

In agreement with Kinoshita-san, I will proceed as usual but, at the
end of the announcement phase, I'll send him a full patch and he will
upload a fixed mhc package, taking it over.
[...]
The package is currently translated to: cs da fr ja nl sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: cs da ja nl sv vi

I've noticed that mhc-0.25.1+20050120/debian/po/vi.po has a
copyright notice by Free Software Foundation, Inc.  Is it really
copyrighted by FSF?  Can it be distributed under the same
conditions as the upstream?

Kinoshita, I have assigned copyright in all my translations to the Free Software Foundation. That's why I use that copyright header.

The POT file doesn't specify any particular copyright, or the line saying the translation is under the same copyright as the original. Do you want us to use something else?