Re: Announce of an upcoming l10n upload for the mhc package

On December 3, 2006 at 6:46PM +0100,
bubulle (at debian.org) wrote:

> In agreement with Kinoshita-san, I will proceed as usual but, at the
> end of the announcement phase, I'll send him a full patch and he will
> upload a fixed mhc package, taking it over.
[...]
> The package is currently translated to: cs da fr ja nl sv vi
>
> Among these, the following translations are incomplete: cs da ja nl sv vi

I've noticed that mhc-0.25.1+20050120/debian/po/vi.po has a
copyright notice by Free Software Foundation, Inc.  Is it really
copyrighted by FSF?  Can it be distributed under the same
conditions as the upstream?

--
Tatsuya Kinoshita