Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the isoqlog package

Hi guys,

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:29:57 +0100 Bruno Haible wrote:
> > Dear maintainer of isoqlog and Debian translators,
> > If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get a
> > copy of this announcement BCCd to you. Please review the translation.
[...]
> "Last-Translator: Bruno Haible <bruno@clisp.org>\n"
>
> But I am not and was never a translator for the isoqlog package. I'm only
[...]
>    Please find out who was this original translator and put him back.

It seems that Erik Schanze did an translation for isoqlog, not
sure if the latest one though.
I've put him in CC.

Erik, do you want to upgrade the translation?

Otherwise, I could take over that part.

Bruno: thanks for the hint.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net