Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the isoqlog package

Hello Holger,

[Please CC me, I'm not on debian-i18n]

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de>:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:29:57 +0100 Bruno Haible wrote:
> > > Dear maintainer of isoqlog and Debian translators,
> > > If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you
> > > will get a copy of this announcement BCCd to you. Please review
> > > the translation.
>
> [...]
>
> > "Last-Translator: Bruno Haible <bruno@clisp.org>\n"
> >
> > But I am not and was never a translator for the isoqlog package.
> > I'm only
>
> [...]
>
> >    Please find out who was this original translator and put him
> > back.
>
> It seems that Erik Schanze did an translation for isoqlog, not
> sure if the latest one though.
> I've put him in CC.

Yes. I translated it in 2004 and reported bug #264657 for it.

> Erik, do you want to upgrade the translation?

Yes, of course.
Is there a newer template than the one on
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/de? This version of
isoqlogs template is 100% translated.

Anyway, I corrected some small issues and attached the newest version.

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *