Re: Build log should show arch

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 01:22:09PM +0200, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:

> Thanks, I fixed that. How did you spot the missing closing tag?

Well, lets say I have some experience with these :-)

>From your build log:

  Info: creating temporary profiled .xml file...
  /home/rfjp/d-i/manual/fi/boot-installer/boot-installer.xml:3099:

The line informs me that the error is in the file boot-installer.xml
somewhere around line 3099 (around means hundered lines +/-).

  parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: phrase line 3097 and para><para

>From this line I learned that opening / closing tags for <phrase> and
<para> do not match. As you use .po files for translation, <para> tags
are automatically converted to msgids and not visible in .po files,
therefore the problem had to be in the <phrase> tag. Then I just
searched for "phrase" and looked if there is valid matching </phrase>...

--
Miroslav Kure