Re: Build log should show arch

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 09:44:10AM +0200, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> I'n trying to fix the remaining build errors in d-i manuals finnish
> translation. But it is hard to find where the error occurs.

At least you are missing closing </phrase> in Finnish translation of
this paragraph in boot-installer.po:

msgid ""
"Often, problems can be solved by removing add-ons and peripherals, and then "
"trying booting again. <phrase arch=\"x86\">Internal modems, sound cards, and "
"Plug-n-Play devices can be especially problematic.</phrase>"

--
Miroslav Kure