Re: Build log should show arch

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 08:44, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> I build the manual for i386 architecture, but it has only 3017 lines,
> and the error log shows the error is on line 3099. I suspect this is
> because the build error is in some other architecture, but I do not
> know which.

> Building manual for i386
                      ^^^^ <- The log _does_ show the arch...

Anyway, the error you had here is unrelated to a specific arch: it is an
error while parsing the xml files to see if they are valid XML and that
happens before any conditions (like language or architecture) are
applied.

I'm not sure where you have looked or how you have built the manual, but
your statement that "it" has only 3017 lines when the official logs show
that the error is on 3099 means that you've made a mistake somewhere.