Build log should show arch

I'n trying to fix the remaining build errors in d-i manuals finnish
translation. But it is hard to find where the error occurs.

I build the manual for i386 architecture, but it has only 3017 lines,
and the error log shows the error is on line 3099. I suspect this is
because the build error is in some other architecture, but I do not
know which.

I wish the build log shows what architecture the run was for, and
maybe other info relevant to getting the same error on my machine so I
can find the error and check that I got it fixed.

From http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i_manual/log/fi.log:

Starting build for language fi - Fri Nov 17 10:09:16 UTC 2006

Building manual for i386
Info: creating temporary profiled .xml file...
/home/rfjp/d-i/manual/fi/boot-installer/boot-installer.xml:3099: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: phrase line 3097 and para
><para
 ^
/home/rfjp/d-i/manual/fi/boot-installer/boot-installer.xml:3103: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: para line 3096 and sect2
  </sect2>
          ^

--
Tapio Lehtonen