Re: Please fix spellchecking/variables errors in Debian Installer translations

[Bjørn Steensrud]
> Argh. I checked level 1, it says 288 errors or so - that's one lousy
> dictionary, because there were about 3 actual problems :-) Almost
> every geographic name was flagged as unknown, for example.
>
> Petter Reinholdtsen et al are working hard on a new spelling system
> for nb/nn which should take care of grammatical suffixes, compound
> words etc.

And we depend on others to tell us which words are missing in the
spell checker to improve it.  If you got 284 words for us, please send
them to the i18n-no@ mailing list.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen