Re: Please fix spellchecking/variables errors in Debian Installer translations

> Argh. I checked level 1, it says 288 errors or so - that's one lousy
> dictionary, because there were about 3 actual problems :-)
> Almost every geographic name was flagged as unknown, for example.

See scripts/l10n/l10n-spellcheck/cfg/levelX/wls files for lists of
words that should be "ignored" by the spellchecker.....look at
fr_wl.txt for instance, to get an example of what to do.

> I tried to check in an updated nb.po, but svn complains about out-of-date
> package, even after I moved the file away and did svn update:
> svn: Out of date: '/trunk/packages/po/nb.po' in transaction '42703-1'
> where my directory is  "/debian-installer/packages/po/".

In such case, do the following:

-rename your new file to nb2.po
-svn update, this will bring back nb.po
-merge both files: