Showing the previous string when fuzzying (was: Re: [translate-pootle] translating via an intermediate language)

> I'm thinking of those huge help screens in dpkg. If one of them is
> fuzzied, it takes less time to translate the string again from
> scratch, than to compare it character-by-character with the original,
> or with the previous translation.

I agree that this is a very important and useful feature.

However, don't expect that we will use it in Debian soon. Being in the
freeze process, changes to gettext are very unlikely (the 0.15
transition did break some packages already) and I doubt we will have
0.15.1 in etch (I regret it as well, but this is just infortunate
timing, here).