Re: [Translation-i18n] translating via an intermediate language

Clytie Siddall wrote:
> >   The translator then only needs to compare the previous and the current
> >   msgid ("too many arguments" and "too few arguments"), and infer which
> >   parts of the translation she needs to change."
>
> This is great. :)
>
> Thanks, Bruno!
>
> Now I just need to talk my friendly translation editor developer into
> wdiffing the strings and highlighting the differences. ;)

Yes, please do that!

On my side, for people using a terminal with color capabilities, I will
add a "mgscat --color" option that does the same thing, wdiffing the
strings and highlighting the differences. But this will be for after
0.15.1.

Bruno