Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

On 8/14/06, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've upgraded my DDTSS scripts to be a bit more friendly and logical.
It now supports multiple languages and has fewer corner cases.

I've fixed the silly bug that caused untranslated descriptions to not
display properly, so people who looked early on may have been
disappointed. Please check again.

In any case, a few people have already submitted descriptions. I've
setup language "de" in auto-feeder mode, so it automatically gets new
descriptions as long as people keep translating. However, for maximum
effect we need people to review them also, there don't seem to be many
takers for that (so far).

So far it's working well, I'll keep you posted.

http://kleptog.org/cgi-bin/ddtss2-cgi

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/