Re: Cyrus-imapd-2.2 debconf template changed, some translations missing

Sven Mueller <sven@incase.de> (15/08/2006):
> I would like to ask you for help with the translation of our debconf
> template. Several translations already exist and only need a small
> update while others are completely missing. Here are the stats from
> debconf-updatepo:
> [...]
> As you see, there isn't much to translate even for those languages that
> are not yet represented in our package.
> POTFILES.in and most recent version of the existing <lang>.po files are
> available at:
> https://mail.incase.de/svn/cyrus22/trunk/cyrus-imapd-2.2.13/debian/po/

Could you please first fix your templates? I found the following
* Comparation -> Comparison
* The interrogative form of a boolean template should be in the short
  description and not in the long description. I suggest you to apply
  the following fixes:

  - Should the Cyrus mail and news spools, as well as the user's
  - sieve scripts, be removed when the package is purged?
  + The Cyrus mail and news spools, as well as the user's sieve scripts
  + can be removed when the package is purged.

Thomas Huriaux