Re: [DDTP]: Script for mass committing of package descriptions using a Translation-<LANG> patch

On 8/13/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
 * The larger problem I see is that the description fetched via
   http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=1&getuntrans=de are not
   up-to-date in contrast to
   http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=1&language=de.
   The simplest way to get a translation template is using the
   &getuntrans= address but this may be outdated!

Ouch! That's irritating. The way I'm updating the translations uses
the getuntrans way, but you're right, it's not up-to-date. That's bad
:(. I might bad updating translations someone else has already done.

Michael, it would also help a lot if you could update the Translation-*
files more often (daily). You said that a cronjob was broken. Did you
repaired it?

That would be nice. For -nl I think there are translations for all
see them (see people can fix them too :) ).

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/