Re: New levels of D-I

Thanks for your reply, Eddy. :)

On 31/07/2006, at 5:15 PM, Eddy Petrişor wrote:

2. Do we keep on using the old SVN/CVS checkouts page? That link
isn't working yet for the new stats page. Will the source control
links list be updated to show cover any of the packages not shown
(e.g. samba, apt)?
If you had CVS/SVN access on one translation that should be still
present. But i think You are making a confusion... The D-I statistics
are one and CVS/SVN access is another ;-)

Sorry if I didn't explain it properly.

I meant: on the new D-I stats page [1], there is a link to "Collected commandline checkouts of d-i related SVN/CVS repros." [2], like on the old page, but the new link doesn't lead to anything yet.

So, do we go on using the old page [3]?

Will the new page (when active) list any checkout info for packages not yet covered by the old page (e.g. samba and apt)?

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/translation-status.html

[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/checkouts.html

[3] http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/checkouts.html