New levels of D-I

Hi everybody :)

I've been trying to re-locate my working copies of the packages belonging to the different levels of D-I, according to the announcement Christian made some time ago.

However, I'm a bit confused about a couple of things.

1. What happens to the packages which no longer appear in the list of levels? I understand that they no longer belong to D-I, but how do we maintain their translations (can we register for them like for debconf? Is there a list of their SVN addresses?)? Do they need to be maintained? I'm referring to:

backup-manager
base-config
discover1
localization-config
pmcia-cs
pppconfig

Shadow is OK, because Tomasz keeps us up to date with its needs. But I'm a bit concerned about the translations of the other packages.

2. Do we keep on using the old SVN/CVS checkouts page? That link isn't working yet for the new stats page. Will the source control links list be updated to show cover any of the packages not shown (e.g. samba, apt)?

Sorry to be muddled, but it takes me a while to get these things sorted out in my head, now.