Re: [Buildd-tools-devel] [Fwd: Re: Please translate schroot]

> > Or did you just *disable* the translation, ie remove it from the
> > LINGUAS variable in the Makefile (if that's what your build system uses).
>
> I removed it completely, but it's still in SVN if anyone wants to
> resurrect it.  If it's normal practice just to remove it from LINGUAS,
> I can restore it in a jiffy.

Actually, I'd recommend to keep it visible and just disable it from
LINGUAS. I think it's perfetly valuable upstream judgement to decide
whether a partial translation is worth being activated or not....but
on the other hand, removing the translation file seems to be more a
decision where translator's advice is worth being heard.