Re: [Buildd-tools-devel] [Fwd: Re: Please translate schroot]

> BTW, 4 of the Swedish strings in po/sv.po are now fuzzy due to a few
> incorrect positional parameters I fixed.  I also removed the vi
> translation for the time being, due to it being rather out of date.

I fail to understand the rationale here.

If a translation is out of date, it won't be used so I don't really
see what's harming in keeping it.

Or did you just *disable* the translation, ie remove it from the
LINGUAS variable in the Makefile (if that's what your build system uses).