Re: Debian Installer l10n statistics DOWN

On 14/07/2006, at 8:08 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

I just tried svn updating my D-I Manual files:

at 2006-07-14 18:33+0930, and got this error message:
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

Actually, I see no reason for this to be related to the gluck server

The machine hosting svn.debian.org as well as the Alioth server have
not been affected by this problem.

It must have been temporary. I had several goes at it when I wrote the email, but always got the same error. That did seem odd, since all my other svn+ssh connections were working, and I haven't had this error happen before with any of them.

I've just tried updating my manual files again (2006-07-14 21:10 +0930) and it's working now. :)