Moving D-I translation status pages to Alioth

The recent compromise of the glick.debian.org server lead me to
achieve what I was planning to do for quite a while:

The D-I l10n statistics pages have been moved from my home (formerly
seppy's home) on gluck.debian.org to the D-I project web server which
already hosts the installation guide build and translations [1] as well as
Davide Viti's spellchecker [2].

The new and, I think, definitive, URL for the translation status pages
is http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/

The notification robot as well as the "l10n-sync" script, that spreads
out translations from the "level 1" master files to individual packages
of D-I, have also been moved to Alioth. Expect some glitches from time
to time while I'm polishing the whole stuff.

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/