Re: Debian Installer l10n statistics DOWN

On 13/07/2006, at 2:57 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Because of the compromise of at least one major server of the Debian
project [1], which happened to be the one the synchronisation and
statistics generation scripts for D-I l10n were running, the stats [2]
are currently down.

Please stay tuned to this list for better news.

Up to now, svn.debian.org, which hosts the D-I SVN repository is still
up and running. As a consequence, translators can still update their
translations.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/07/ msg00003.html
[2] http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/translation-status.html

I just tried svn updating my D-I Manual files:

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual/po/vi/

at 2006-07-14 18:33+0930, and got this error message:
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

which certainly wasn't happening last night (about 18 hrs ago). I can updated SVN files for other projects (e.g. KDE).

Service down?