Re: A couple of comments

El lunes, 19 de junio de 2006 a las 10:18:03 +0200, Frans Pop escribía:

> That raises a couple of questions:
> - which image did you test exactly (beta2 or daily build)?

 The latest daily build for i386 available half an hour ago :-)

> - which string and thus which partman component are we talking about?

"This installer can guide you through partitioning a disk [...]

 The PO file says the string comes from "partman-auto.templates".

 It seems that I missed the last upload for three days, and I think that
this string was changed before it :)

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/