A couple of comments

 The comments for the msgid "Select a keyboard layout" say that it must fit
in 55 columns. The string is used for the keyboard layout selection window,
and it must actually fit in 30 columns.

 I think that the font used for the text installer does not contain the "º"
character. That's the "masculine ordinal indicator" used in Italian,
Portuguese and Spanish (and Galician). I changed all appearances of "nº" to
"núm.", which is an understood abbreviation of "número" (number), but it
would be better to have "nº", which is more usual and shorter :).

 BTW is the partitioning tool in the testing images an old version? A string
appeared in English but it has been translated for quite a long time.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/