Re: translations needed (cpufreqd debconf POs additions)

Quoting SZERVÁC Attila (sas@321.hu):
> On Sun, 18 Jun 2006, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> > -i18n notices are also interesting to get *new* translations in.
>
>  I think, answering an -i18n notice from anywhere/anytime is more
> convenient/much better than sending bugreport (w/wo reportbug) with every
> little changes again & again.
>
>  But, personally, I prefer a general debconf SVN with write access for
> officially coordinated l10n teams on each lang directories.

Well, we all would like this (or something similar). And this is
actually what we're trying to build in the i18n infrastructure. It
just takes long because of the distributed nature ot Debian (whic
makes it impossible to compare with other more monolithic projects).

So, in the meantime, I like to see maintainers taking care of sending
update warnings, just like Mattia did.