Re: translations needed (cpufreqd debconf POs additions)

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006, Christian Perrier wrote:

> -i18n notices are also interesting to get *new* translations in.

 I think, answering an -i18n notice from anywhere/anytime is more
convenient/much better than sending bugreport (w/wo reportbug) with every
little changes again & again.

 But, personally, I prefer a general debconf SVN with write access for
officially coordinated l10n teams on each lang directories.

 Ops?